Being able to deliver webinars and online training is a great way to attract existing and potential customers as well as help build relationships with them.
The best webinars are well planned and are interactive to make them engaging and worthwhile.
Why do the Learn to Deliver Webinars course?
In this course you will find out how to design and plan a webinar that is interactive and you will deliver it to a small group. An observer will give you constructive feedback so you will know how to improve for the next delivery.
The course content gives you 2 levels of input:
- The fundamentals of delivering training to a group. You will find out how adults like to take on board information, how to structure a session to meet their needs, how to be make your training delivery the best it can be.
- How to apply these training principles to delivering webinars to a group.
The course consists of 7 Modules covering 6 hours of video input delivered by Di Dawson who takes you through the Training Cycle.
Di offers lots of tips, ideas and interactive exercises. She will show you how to structure a session, how to prepare for training and how to deliver an engaging and interactive session. She examines different webinar tools and suggests how to decide which tool is best suited for the purpose. Di provides email support throughout the course.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Select a webinar tool
- Promote a webinar
- Structure a webinar that best suits the attendees’ needs
- Use activities to make a webinar engaging and interactive
- Use questioning well and handle the audience
- Choose methods to follow up after the webinar
The course is available to start at any time. There are designated dates and times to choose for your assessed live webinar delivery.
Karen Levene –
Useful course and i have benefited from the practical and feedback. The handouts, links and materials were useful. Watching the videos can be made more interesting and more learning by doing it in a more interactive way. Test understanding more throughout. Perhaps also divide the videos up in to smaller sections within the one video so you can easily skip to the relevant parts. Some of the content was not as relevant or i already knew. Thank you for delivering the session.